Wednesday 23 July 2008

First Anniversary

It has been a year since I first created this blog. I used to have a friendster blog before this. I ran that blog for about 16 months. But during that period, I only posted 7 articles. That blog was a trial anyway.

My friends at Newcastle was the reason why I decided to do serious blogging. They triggered my interest. Lots of my friends over there have their own blog. So, everytime they meet, they talk dan discuss about it. They even compare their blogs with one another. I found it interesting and at that time I have lots of stories to share especially stories about life in newcastle. Then, I told myself I need to have one as well. That's the story. haha.

I wish I can maintain at least 5 posts a month. A very realistic aim.

6 comments:

[danial][ma] said...

hej! pena biru...happy annivesary...

lad said...

happy anniversary from us...

Anonymous said...

I wish I can maintain at least 5 posts a month. A very realistic aim.

now we are coming to sept. but up to this point, u still havent write any article for august? haha. a very unrealistic aim! huhu

[danial][ma] said...

hej! blue pen...wish you a blessed ramadhan el mubaraq and may you have a lot of blessings throughout the fasting month. happy 51st.national day too and may malaysia has a great future ahead...

Pena Biru said...

[to anonymous] august was exceptional. haha. i dont have internet at home. that's why i can't post anything.

Pena Biru said...

[to danial ma} thanks. happy ramadhan to u too